Saturday, December 15, 2007

Catching up on the Zees

Terms over, thank fuck, working in the department from 9 AM to 4:30 AM screws up the sleeping patterns, but then I'm a student, I'm not supposed to sleep, just nap. I missed out on the opportunity for free alcohol for a nap, that's how cool I am. Anyway this week I experienced the worst kind of gingerphobia possible when playing bowling, because it's oh so witty to put down jokes names down, I got the indignity of having Ginger Spice put down as my name (I hate Geri Halliwells, Scream if you want her to shut her trap), then it got worse, my name was changed to Anne Robinson. This week I also discovered the simple joys of watching signed music television, well watching a fat lady sign to some timbaland, it's not clever, but it left us in titters, and makes me want to bust some shapes down the roller disco as demonstrated on the teevee. I've also realised this week I really don't need to grow a beard anytime soon, 5 day (ish, I'm loosing track of days, I gather it's christmas soon) of stubble just itched, was annoying, and felt trampish, and I don't want to look like a tramp, might get my ears eaten by Johnathon Creek (ROFLMAO topical humour). To conclude, I shall leave you with a joke which was funny when I was five, and Jerry Seinfeld said that jokes for children and adults are mutually exclusive or summat to that degree [insert comment about how brilliant Seinfeld is]:

A kid had to write a sentence about his holiday to america, so he was going to get on a plane, so he wrote down 'take off', he went to a zoo, and saw a zebra, because he was in America he wrote down 'zeebra', he then was at this restraunt and there was this baby screaming away, so he wrote down 'baby'. He read out his report in school and said 'Take of zee bra baby'. ROFLMAO

Tee Hee Breasts. Actually? was this joke funny when I was five? It certainly isn't funny now, and it's ruddy embarrassing I've transcribed it for you now. Have I even remembered this joke right? Did I ever think it was funny? Was the five year old telling the teacher to take off her bra? That's wrong? This is all so terribly wrong, I'm in dodgy territory here, I didn't want to imply paedophilia on my blog, but oh noes it's happened. Try and have a merry Christmas, but I imagine you're all too shocked by the tone of the blog now, guess it's time to apologize.I want Timbalands to narrate my life wit him saying 'Yeah' at multiple points.

Having Shreddies 'Yeah'
Brushing my teeth 'Yeah'
Having a wank 'Yeah'
Where's the tissues? 'Yeah'

----------------
Now playing: Timbaland - Apologize (feat One Republic)
via FoxyTunes

4 comments:

Mimey said...

That joke is terrible and not funny. I like it. But I am a teacher and sometimes take off my bra, so maybe it speaks to me.

I think having that mr timberlanz affirming your every move could end all gingerism. The respect you'd get, oh my! Is he up for it?

DanProject76 said...

Does that song get any better? I lasted 30 secpnds and I wanted to smack the emoting man round the face with a 'yeah.'

Clive_Evil_C said...

Mimey - I'm glad you hate, but like it. It pleases to know that my tripe speaks to you, as that what I intend for one of my biggest fans.

I think Timbaland would be up for it, he's happy to add his 'Yeah' noise to shit loads of stuff.

Dan - The songs is pretty much like the first 30 seconds, and I apologize for any inconvenience cause by listening to it.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you love the gingerphobia really!

And there's nothing wrong with Geri Halliwell... at least not in my books (and I ain't apologising for that)!