Saturday, May 03, 2008

I hung it on me wall.

Well I'm reaching the end of my three year course studying Typography and Graphic Communication and I'm a little sad (it ain't quite over yet though... one exam to blag, and little bits to do here and there), but the main crunch of it is done. That crunch being my practical work. That crunch involved producing a display of all my third year work, what a crazy few days it has been, It's taken me a few days to catch up on all my sleep now (I think). Producing this crunch (still continuing describing it as a crunch? really? really?) involved hours of work, one whole night of no sleep, practically living in the department and over working myself to a panicked frenzy. What am I complaining? I think I oddly enjoyed it in a way (well up until 7 AM on the all nighter when shakes set in!). Anyway as you're reading my blog you're a little nosy, here's my display. Yes the prominent feature is a traffic cone, what a treat for all visitors of my display, including you, an e-visitor.
Not to shabby... I think. I certainly look hot at 5 in the morning.

P.S. international star wars day tomorrow... you know what to do.

5 comments:

Mimey said...

Congratulations and good luck, you know, the usual. Do you have a real life lined up for when Uni's done? Am I scaring you now? I found becoming a teacher was a convenient way to delay having to grow up at all.


And a Happy SWD to you, too. You don't think it's a bit sad for a 32 year old woman to lie in bed watching The Trilogy on her own, do you? Oh well, maybe I'll pull tonight, I'm SURE that'd be a winner: "come back to mine we can watch all three Star Wars films [there are only three, remember] and drink chocolate soya milk!" I don't think that'd work :-(

Anonymous said...

But Clive, I didn't send you a fab painting of yourself for you to hang on your wall. :P

Clive_Evil_C said...

Mimey - Real life? What is this you speak of? Don't make me cack myself, sure you're only reading this, but it's a unpleasent though to imagine me shitting myself. I digress... You are scaring me, I don't have a real life lined up, don't think teachings for me, I don't have the cool factor for that.

I don't think it's sad, but I am sad myself. I'd join you for a star wars marathon!

Gary - Ah I hoped the use of a simpsons quote would lull you in! In answer to your question, yes we do have French fries in England, but we call French fries, chips, love Ringo.

I got joel in my word veri, a real word! Woah!

DanProject76 said...

Nice folders.

I remember my final project frenzy... What a load of tat it was, yours is much better.

Chezza said...

Wow looks great hun. Hope you get the grades you deserve for it (is it called grades in uni?)