Sunday, January 13, 2008

This week I've...

...made to think I'm a horrible person for steeling a pink balloon from a children's party, apparently 'I'm not a child', shit that hurts. I've realised not to select Kim Wilde's Kids in America on those dance machine things, unless I want to lose my legs. I convinced a friend that the reason Amy Whinehouse is in rehab (oh no, no, no) was that she was addicted to calpol. I got confused when our quiz team put down 380 as the answer to the question I thought was how many games does a championship team play in a season "wot they play 2 games in 1 day?", turns out the question was how many games are played in a championship season. I've realised that I'm just not competitive in the slightest, failing to give a shit that I was coming last in some playstation games. I was on a peaceful protest against the violence of some fox beating the crap out of a polar bear. I thought about making some games for uncompetitive people, stuff like tea party the video game where you have to pass over all manners of foods to your companion and have a nice virtual conversation, sounds fun. Life is too short to be competitive at video games, at least I'm reliably informed life is too short, but this month has been quite slow for me. My first week back (of my third and eek final year at uni) has been worrying laid back (I do enough to get by it seems, gah!), so I guess I best put the pedal to the metal and put my gear up a stick and other car based metaphors that I'm failing to write. I need to shut up and drive.

This clip from the movie Walk Hard that comes out this month amuses me, it appeared in front of St Trinians and was more amusing, witty, better shot and edited than that whole film, maybe it'll amuse you too, or maybe not. Who am I to tell you that your comedy tastes are wrong.Although I can tell you that the live episode of 2 pints of larger which is supposed to air tonight (on BBC3 home of family guy and umm.... some other show that might be any good, I forget now) is defiantly not funny, and I say that without it even being screened live yet. What's the point of it being live anyway (other than I assume a thrill for the 'actors'), as many, many, many DVD packages have demonstrated (and Anne Robinson BBC1 shows), out takes aren't funny. Ha-Ha-Ha, he fluffed a line! ROFLAMO.

Ummmm... I've forgotten my line on how to finish this blog so umm..... bye! Oh I've remembered now, I should end with Rihanna's Shut up and drive, as I name checked it in the blog! Oh yesh, that's what the masses are demanding. On seconds thoughts, maybe not, turns out the song is about sex and not driving as I initially thought. God, I had metaphors about driving earlier in my blog today, could they be interpreted as being about sex? Oh noes!

1 comment:

DanProject76 said...

They're still making Lager/Crisps? Really?

It must be up to season 33 by now...

Two Cups Of Horlicks And A Packet Of Murray Mints.